Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is with great disappointment that CARL has decided to postpone the Librarians’ Research Institute, which was scheduled to take place June 15-18 at the University of New Brunswick in Fredericton. CARL remains committed to the program and together with the University of New Brunswick and our peer mentor team, we are exploring possibilities to offer the institute in the near future.
Peer Mentor Team (bios can be viewed here)
- Sean Luyk, Co-Chair (Digital Projects Librarian, University of Alberta)
- Cory Laverty, Co-Chair (Teaching & Learning Specialist, Queen’s University)
- Karen Nicholson (Manager, Information Literacy, University of Guelph)
- Carolyn Doi (Associate Librarian, University of Saskatchewan)
- Robin Parker (Evidence Synthesis and Information Services Librarian, Dalhousie University)
- Lindsey Sikora (Research Librarian, Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Ottawa)