This section is intended for repository managers who are ready to start working toward implementation of the OpenAIRE Guidelines in their repository.
The following documents have been prepared by members of the CARL Open Repositories Working Group‘s Task Group on OpenAIRE.
For support in implementing the OpenAIRE Guidelines in your repository, please contact OpenAIREfirstname.lastname@example.org.
The two main documents that you will wish to consult are:
The Decision Tree links out to the following documents, which may also be useful to you:
- OpenAIRE Canadian Lite Documentation (.pdf)
- OpenAIRE Elements Mapping (.pdf)
- 4Science DSpace Code Implementation (.pdf)
- Workflow for Non-compliant Canadian Repositories Participating in OpenAIRE (.pdf)
- How to Edit Records in Canada Research (.pdf)
- How to Make Your BePress Digital Commons IR more Compatible with OpenAIRE 3.0 (.pdf)