The Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL) and Western Libraries invite you to participate in the 2023 Canadian Library Assessment Workshop (CLAW) which will take place in London, Ontario from October 23 – 25, 2023.
The theme of this year’s event is assessment in a time of change, and it will focus on how assessment practices have evolved through a period of rapid, continuous change marked by numerous social disruptions, including the COVID-19 pandemic.
This event will be of interest to all academic and research libraries engaged in assessment. You do not need to be an assessment professional to attend and we welcome new practitioners and colleagues from non-CARL libraries.
The program will consist of a series of case studies and practical workshops providing attendees with effective methods, tools, and techniques to bring into their everyday assessment practice.
Although presentations will be delivered in English, slides and supporting materials will be translated into French and made available in advance.
Fees: $430 [Refundable until 7 days prior to the event]
Registration fees include breakfast, snacks, and lunch. An evening reception is also being provided by Western Libraries on October 23. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions when you register.
Click here to register before October 9 and see payment details below:
Participants who would prefer to pay by e-transfer can direct their funds to email@example.com.
Participants who would prefer to pay via credit card or PayPal can do so using the link below.
CLAW Program Committee
- Sharon Murphy (Chair), Associate University Librarian, University of Alberta Library
- Jennifer Robinson, Deputy Chief Librarian, Western Libraries
- Kristin Kerbavaz, User Experience Librarian – Assessment, Western Libraries
- Giovanna Badia, Assessment & Data Librarian, McGill University Library
- Jaclyn McLean, Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Saskatchewan Library
- Julie Morin, Senior Program Officer, CARL