- Marnie James & Alec Mullender (MLIS students, Western University) for their research, “Invisible Structures: How Classification Defines and Divides Us”
- Justin Fuhr (MLIS Candidate, University of Alberta) for his research, “Developing Core Competencies in Emerging Areas of Academic Librarianship”
- Elizabeth Yates (Brock University), Study of the perspectives of transgender students regarding services, collections, and spaces in academic libraries.
- Tim Walsh (Concordia University) & Jess Whyte (University of Toronto), National review of current workflows and methods for identifying sensitive information in digital collections (including special, general, and research data).
- Christina Winter (University of Regina) & Rumi Graham (University of Lethbridge) Copyright practices and approaches at Canadian post-secondaries: an expanded follow-up national survey.
- Laura Bredahl & Kari D. Weaver (University of Waterloo), Exploring Students’ Information Use through Learner Needs Analysis, in a Canadian STEM context: Towards a collaborative approach to integrated instructional design.