April 16, 2020 – The Canadian Association of Research Libraries (CARL) is pleased to announce that their Data Visualization Toolkit is now available on the CARL website in French and English.
The purpose of this resource is to provide guidance for academic libraries seeking to incorporate dashboards and other data visualization tools into their assessment practice. It includes tools, best practices, examples, data sources and collection methods, professional development opportunities, and other resources.
Reporting to the CARL Assessment Committee’s Continuing Education Working Group, the toolkit was created by members of the Data Visualization Project Group:
- Alison Ambi (Memorial University)
- Kate Cushon (University of Regina)
- Tania Gottschalk (University of Manitoba)
- Jenny Hirst (University of Waterloo)
- Pam Morgan (Memorial University)
For more information please contact:
Julie Morin, CARL Program Officer